Thursday, July 21, 2011

Memory Lane Treasure Box


This paper crafted box is perfect for storing mementos and trinkets! I used papers and stickers from our new Memory Lane collection and one of our Large Silver Lunch Boxes.

I started out by distressing the Lunch Box. I sanded the edges with a sanding block and then dry brushed them black paint. I then cut pieces of the back side of Memory Lane™'s Family Heirloom paper to the size of the the sides, front and back of the box. I distressed the paper with brown ink and glued them to the box. I cut down corner pieces from Memory Lane™'s Remember When paper and glued them to the box as well. I used stickers from the Memory Lane™ Sticker Sheet as well as objects I cut from the Memory Lane™ Memorabilia paper to decorate the front and back of the box. I finished off the box with ribbons and an ivory tag stamped with the "Keys to the Past" stamp from the Memory Lane™ Cling Stamp panel.



Become a TPC Studio fan on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment